Pages

Sunday 11 September 2011

Hugs and sweet memories



This has to be one of my favorite photograph. Not because it's a great click but I had to struggle for it. The pretty lady in this picture is my domestic help and the cute, little girl is her granddaughter who often accompanies her during weekends. She, in fact, is a little bundle of joy who keeps on chirping like a bird. But she isn't comfortable in front of the camera. She thought my camera was a gun and I was trying to kill her. Eventually, I had to convince her grandma for this photograph. She readily agreed but it's obvious that her granddaughter still doesn't trust my motives.
I am going to frame this photograph and gift it to her. I believe that would make her happy.

11 comments:

  1. The lady looks at ease and I'm sure she"ll be delighted with the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done :D it's a beautiful photograph

    ReplyDelete
  3. The expression in the eyes of the girl fits your description.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, the different expressions are beautifully captured.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The eyes of that child grab my attention. Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete